Friday, February 27, 2009

Hi everyone! Just thought I would pop in for a few and say all of us are alive and well. We enjoyed the awesome day Wednesday it was so pretty outside all of us spent a lot of time outdoors. We have'nt been up to a lot lately just the norm joey working and me stayin home taking care of kids and the house. I love my life it is always what I wanted! I thank God everyday for my beautiful family. I just want to go on record to say that I absolutely Love my church and our wonderful pastor and his family. We went to there house on tuesday evening for supper and had a wonderful time mine and there six boys got along great. Thank you so much for having us over we had a great time. Well I had better go for now I'm tired and need the sleep, so i'll write later. Bye for now!

No comments: