Friday, February 6, 2009

Im Back AGAIN

Hey everyone I now have a working computer so now I will TRY to update this more often. Well as most of you know since I last posted we did get the house I posted about that we was trying to buy. We are so happy we couldnt have asked for a better place. We have been quiet busy just with everyday life. January 4th kaitlyn broke her foot she is in a cast till the 12th of this month I am very thankful it is a pain to do anything with the cast on cause the toes are open so everytime we go out we have to cover toes and not to mention it makes her 5 pounds heavier as I carry her everywhere. She is quiet the little trooper tho she even went sledding right along with the other two they all enjoyed it. Adrianna is her active little self getting into everything and as for samantha she is enjoying preschool she loves going and is learning a lot. Well I am going to go for now I will try to post a few pix in the next few days until then BYE

No comments: